We are technologically the world's leading manufacturer of high-strength fasteners in the mobility industry. We set standards in the areas of innovation, quality, and profitability. Especially in the automotive sector, our core business since the company‘s foundation in 1935, we develop individual solutions for the special requirements of the future in reliable and long-term partnerships with our customers. In line with our new corporate strategy, we are also increasingly offering added value to new customers in new markets with our expertise in the forming technology. In the most important economic regions of the world, in America, Asia and Europe, we are successful as an independent family business with 3,350 employees at thirteen locations and continue to grow sustainably.
Would you like to inspire customers with enthusiasm? Become part of our dedicated team.Apply now
- You are end-2-end responsible for digitalization projects in the field of industry 4.0, production planning and value-chain digitalization.
- You analyze processes, improve them on the basis of innovative technologies (e.g. mobile applications, predictive analytics, robotics, AI) and inspire colleagues to break new grounds.
- From a project management point of view, you initiate, plan and implement projects with customers worldwide from idea, prototype, pilot to scale.
- You evaluate ideas with regard to their technical and economic feasibility.
- You support development teams as well as data scientists in translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- You bring the worlds of strategic digitalization, operational excellence and user-centric software development together.
- You prepare the basis for decisions and communicate them in a structured way.
- You switch in the level of details between stakeholders from operations and from senior management.
- You have experience in managing digital projects end-2-end in manufacturing companies or in top IT/strategy consulting firms with more than 5 years in relevant fields (industry 4.0, production planning, SCM and value-chain digitalization, etc.).
- You combine strategical, agile and operative mindsets for excellent planning, collaboration and implementation of digital products.
- You have profound experience in translating business requirements into technical requirements and can lead development teams with JIRA, Confluence, Kanban boards.
- Ideally you are certified in SCRUM, agile project management and equipped with basic knowledge in technologies like PLC, MES, SAP ERP.
- You have worked in production planning projects with focus on demand and inventory.
- You have a compelling personality with a passion for digitalization and innovation.
- You apply your agile mindset and structured way of thinking for your projects.
- You speak German and English fluently.
A promising professional future that you can help shape with your ideas and commitment for first-class results. Our task areas offer diverse topics, a high degree of individual responsibility and great creative leeway. At KAMAX, you will find clear processes and short paths that enable fast and goal-oriented decisions. We plan long-term – not only in terms of locations and plants. Therefore, we invest in your individual development and enable personal flexibility.
A promising professional future, which you can participate shaping with your ideas and your commitment to first-class results. Our fields of activity offer a wide range of topics, a high degree of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom. With nexineer, you have the opportunity to do pioneering work and to be part of a growing and highly dedicated team. We plan for the long term – not just in terms of locations and facilities – therefore we invest in your individual development and allow personal flexibility.
Our offer includes:
- Working in a startup environment with the safety of a family-owned Holding company
- Professional development via edX, Udacity or Coursera with leading global institutions (Harvard, MIT, etc.)
- Ongoing personal development with the help of mentors and management programs
- Self-organization: You know best what brings you forward
- Diverse projects and state-of-the-art technologies
- Flat hierarchies with startup mentality