We are technologically the world's leading manufacturer of high-strength fasteners in the mobility industry. We set standards in the areas of innovation, quality, and profitability. Especially in the automotive sector, our core business since the company‘s foundation in 1935, we develop individual solutions for the special requirements of the future in reliable and long-term partnerships with our customers. In line with our new corporate strategy, we are also increasingly offering added value to new customers in new markets with our expertise in the forming technology. In the most important economic regions of the world, in America, Asia and Europe, we are successful as an independent family business with 3,300 employees at thirteen locations and continue to grow sustainably.
Would you like to inspire customers with enthusiasm? Become part of our dedicated team.Apply now
- Assignments in up to four countries worldwide, four to five months each
- International project work and integral part of local teams during assignments in Sales and/or Application Engineering
- International trainee group with responsibility for specially designated projects and regular off-the-job trainings
- Building a wide personal network within our company
- Advancing your professional, social and methodic competence by working in different teams and locations
- Program starts on July 1, 2023 and lasts for 18 months
- Unlimited contract right from the start and exciting opportunities to further advance your career at KAMAX after completing the program
- Excellent academic track record in the field of industrial or mechanical engineering (focus on metal processing/ cold forming is a plus) and will have recently graduated with a university degree at program start
- Preferably 3 months of relevant work experience (e.g. internship)
- Preferably 3 months abroad (e.g. studies or internships)
- Open minded, strong desire and the flexibility to work internationally
- Ability to think and act in complex structures
- Strong can-do spirit and a high sense of responsibility
- Inspiring team player with outstanding communication skills
- English fluency, knowledge of further languages is welcome
A promising professional future that you can help shape with your ideas and commitment for first-class results. Our task areas offer diverse topics, a high degree of individual responsibility and great creative leeway. At KAMAX, you will find clear processes and short paths that enable fast and goal-oriented decisions. We plan long-term – not only in terms of locations and plants. Therefore, we invest in your individual development and enable personal flexibility.
Do you have any questions?
Team leader training and educationPhone: +49 6633 79-766
KAMAX Holding GmbH & Co. KG
35315 Homberg (Ohm)