We are technologically the world's leading manufacturer of high-strength fasteners in the mobility industry. We set standards in the areas of innovation, quality, and profitability. Especially in the automotive sector, our core business since the company‘s foundation in 1935, we develop individual solutions for the special requirements of the future in reliable and long-term partnerships with our customers. In line with our new corporate strategy, we are also increasingly offering added value to new customers in new markets with our expertise in the forming technology. In the most important economic regions of the world, in America, Asia and Europe, we are successful as an independent family business with 3,350 employees at thirteen locations and continue to grow sustainably.
Would you like to inspire customers with enthusiasm? Become part of our dedicated team.Apply now
- You oversee the reporting of all digitisation projects worldwide and ensure the uniform transparency of budget, progress and quality.
- You have an overview of all business cases, the actual costs and services in the digitalisation portfolio at all times.
- You independently implement change management, employer branding and communication concepts in close coordination with HR and Communications.
- You independently conduct strategic analyses and prepare decision recommendations in the form of presentations.
- You are responsible for the central/global team meetings and contribute to a strong team feeling with the help of virtual and physical events.
- You have completed university studies in business administration, economics, innovation, engineering or (business) informatics.
- You bring first professional experience from consulting and/or a strategy department.
- You shine with excellent analytical skills to structure a solution process as well as excellent organisational and communication skills.
- You were able to gather experience in calculating business cases and project reporting.
- You combine an independent, structured and reliable way of working with the ability to present results based on decision recommendations.
- You are able to work under pressure and have experience in working with top management.
- You ideally bring experience in change management, communication projects and/or working in consulting or a strategy department.
- You are interested in digitalisation and innovation.
- You have good communication skills in English and German language.
A promising professional future that you can help shape with your ideas and commitment for first-class results. Our task areas offer diverse topics, a high degree of individual responsibility and great creative leeway. At KAMAX, you will find clear processes and short paths that enable fast and goal-oriented decisions. We plan long-term – not only in terms of locations and plants. Therefore, we invest in your individual development and enable personal flexibility.