从技术上看，我们是世界领先高强度紧固件的领先制造商，我们是创新、质量和经济效益领域的标杆企业。自公司 1935年成立以来，在汽车行业，尤其是核心业务领域，我们与客户之间建立长期互信的合作伙伴关系，并为其开发能够满足未来特殊要求的定制型解决方案。依托我们在成型技术方面的专业积累以及顺应公司新战略的发展，我们也正在为新市场的新客户提供附加价值。作为独立的家族企业，我们已经在世界的重要经济区域美洲、亚洲和欧洲建立了 18 个公司，拥有超过 3300 位员工并将持续成长。
All locations · Full-time · Permanent position
In the automotive industry, we are technologically the world's leading manufacturer of high-strength fasteners. We set standards in the fields of innovation, quality, and profitability. In reliable and long-term partnerships with our customers, we jointly develop custom solutions for the complex requirements of the future. At home in the world's major automotive regions - Europe, America and Asia - we are successful as an independent family-owned company with 3,300 employees at 18 locations and continue to grow sustainably.
Would you like to inspire customers with enthusiasm? Become part of our dedicated team.
- Assignments in four countries worldwide at our production locations, four to five months each
- International project work and integral part of local teams during assignments in Industrial and/or Mechanical Engineering and e.g. Digitalization
- International trainee group with responsibility for specially designated projects and regular off-the-job trainings
- Building a wide personal network within our company
- Advancing your professional, social and methodic competence by working in different teams and locations
- Program starts on July 1, 2022 and lasts for 18 months
- Unlimited contract right from the start and exciting opportunities to further advance your international career at KAMAX after completing the program
- Excellent academic track record in the field of industrial or mechanical engineering (focus on metal processing/ cold forming is a plus) and will have recently graduated with a university degree at program start
- At least 6 months of relevant work experience (e.g. internship)
- At least 6 months abroad (e.g. studies or internships)
- Open minded, strong desire and the flexibility to work internationally
- Ability to think and act in complex structures
- Strong can-do spirit and a high sense of responsibility
- Inspiring team player with outstanding communication skills
- English fluency, knowledge of further languages is welcome
A promising professional future that you can help shape, with your ideas and commitment to first-class results. Our range of tasks offer diverse topics, a high degree of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom. At KAMAX, you will find clearly defined processes and efficient decision making structures. We plan long-term – not only in terms of locations and machinery. Therefore, we invest in your individual development and enable personal flexibility.
Please apply in English and check the job postings on our website for application rounds.